Main menu

Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Lunar Eclipse


 


 We experienced lunar eclipse earlier and it really feel so magical.First, it's considered as a blood moon and secondly, it's a full lunar eclipse. So I thought, why not pick up a card to see the message that the moon is sending to us. And I got The Judgement. While looking at the card, I can tell that this is really relevant in today's lenten celebration, the Black Saturday. But I will not be talking about religious stuff here, I'm just trying to point it out. But one thing that I can relate to this card is that there are only a few of us are being called and only a few had responded to it. This is the time to celebrate and to clear our thoughts from any negative energies. For me, this is the moment where I have to reconnect better with my inner self and be at peace with my emotions. It made me realize that there are times that I have to experience these bad days but I just have to learn to shrug it off my shoulder. And I don't have to let this clouds cover my light  most of the time.. as these will just pass and I will eventually get my light back.
 

Blessed be.
  Francis V signature

No comments:

Post a Comment