Main menu

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Things That Makes A Tarot Reader Caught Off-guard

I got a surprise call last night about someone asking for a reading. I know that I haven't been doing a lot of professional  reading for months and it is an honor to have someone from another city recalled my name and my number and even asking for a remote reading. wow... it really was truly an honor. But to be honest, I felt a bit awkward when strangers starts to call my number. Well, probably my mindset was not with tarot all this time.





Anyway, I'm just trying to write this post to share what I truly felt during the conversation.

1. I felt awkward when someone is a bit pushy when it comes to scheduling a personal reading. Especially if they give a hint if we can do the reading on that moment... yes on that moment.. they would. Scheduling a tarot reading session will help the reader like me to ground myself and really to have that mindset. It is not something that we can do automatically (maybe unless I am in the mood). Preparation is the key to a successful session and that is truly needed.

2. Discussion about the payments and price. i am not a typical tarot reader... I admit that. Probably, discussion about the rates is the last thing in my priority. Because I felt the pressure to do the reading if we talk about the price beforehand.

3. Concepts about Tarot Reading. I consider myself as a life coach and Tarot is a tool for me to direct the people. Tarot cards help then understand what they are going through and aside from that... I just want to clear the air out.. I am not a fortune teller. :-) I am more of a life coach and a relationship guru.

4. Never pressure a Tarot Reader to give you a reading even if you are willing to pay. Because if they are not in the right mindset or there's a lack of preparation, you will not get a valuable reading.

 

 As a Tarot reader and a human being, we should know how to manage our emotions and how to deal with the situation. Balancing both how we react and respond to the situation will truly help us a lot. This is the personality that we have to strengthen if we want to be successful in our chosen journey.


Blessed be.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment