Main menu

Friday, November 18, 2016

The Fool: Be adventurous

The past few days has been so crazy for me. My composure and patience was ever tested. But the good thing ... I am quite aware of my self so I would know when to react or respond properly in the situation.

My card for the day speaks about new beginnings. Getting into a new situation can be a bit anxious. but sometimes we have to stood by our choices. Is it something that we really wanted to do or just pass as of the moment.

But how would we know if there's really a ray of hope at the end of the road if we will keep ourselves in the comfortzone?

Good luck on everyone's endeavors.

Blessed be




Vanessa Tarot by Lynyrd-Jym Narciso
is used with permission of
U.S. Games Systems, Inc.,
Stamford, CT USA.
c. 2007 by U.S. Games Systems.
All rights reserved.





No comments:

Post a Comment